Use the Search Bar (top left) to find a specific title or use the Genre or Archive sections (right) to browse.
No Peeking!

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Movie Slut is Officially Moving!

I know, I know... It's been months since I've posted.

My life got a LOT busier there for a while. Then I moved to Vegas. Then I've been busy looking for a job. And now that I've finally got some free time, I'm moving again.

But this time I'm relocating electronically! I was approached by a Las Vegan (yeah, that's really what they're called) that was looking for a movie reviewer. I linked him to my stuff, sure that my irreverent foul mouth would exclude me from any such team environment. Turns out, it wasn't the case at all. He's pretty fucking irreverent too.

The site is an easy one to remember/find. It's called GameTechWorld.com and the owner has some big plans for it. Big plans. Maybe something really cool will come from it, maybe not. Either way, I'll still be reviewing the same weird movies. Now I'm just contributing to something bigger. The only drawback is that I'll have to hold my tongue a smidge. Ass stays ass, but fucking turns to f***ing. You get the idea.

I was feeling the itch to get back to reviewing again. Now I've found a home for my thoughts. My readers get the added benefit of some game and technology reviews along with their film reviews. And I get the added benefit of educating some tasteless gamers about what makes a good film. ;-)

See ya there kids!

P.S. My reviews show up as "Written by Jarvis". My real name, who'd have thought...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Hope you're enjoying sunny Nevada. It's friggin' cold here in Indy.

Take care!