Use the Search Bar (top left) to find a specific title or use the Genre or Archive sections (right) to browse.
No Peeking!

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Mini-Slut Reviews!

Once in a great while, a movie comes along that I simply have no desire to see. Even a Movie Slut has to draw the line somewhere!

When that happens, I'll extend the offer to someone else. I'm sure there are plenty of people out there that are more than happy to 'enjoy' a film that I couldn't justify taking the time for.

Those people... are the Mini-Sluts!

I'm sure you'll benefit from what they have to say, just keep in mind that their opinions are not my own.

2 comments:

Tara Tainton said...

Who in the hell are the Mini Sluts?? I have this nasty picture of nearly naked dwarfs in my head... you know, fishnets and black lingerie... :(

Brandi said...

He insisted on mini. One of the other options was guest slut, I think he needs to change it to that. Change it to that!!